1. A prospective member must be 21 years of age and a current member of the National
rifle Assoc, NO exceptions. Proof required, if questionable. All New York State
laws will be followed for new and present members.
2. A prospective member must attend three (3) general monthly meetings that are
held the fourth Tuesday of each month (Except December). The meeting is held at the
clubhouse, 7902 Henry Clay Blvd., in the Town of Clay at 7:00 PM. It is just North
of the Wetzel Road intersection with Henry Clay Blvd. Meetings do not have to be
attended continuous or all in a row, but must be completed in one calendar year.
Please sign in at the beginning of each meeting or talk to the secretary after the
meeting, to be sure you are logged in. No exceptions. We have a membership limit
of 180 members. Applications for membership will be accepted until that limit is
3.) The prospective member must attend a safety class prior to their third monthly
meeting. This class is held at the club, the date and time will be coordinated by
the safety officers.
4.) The club members will review the prospective members application during the
third meeting and will vote on the application. If approved the new member will pay
a prorated monthly amount ($7.00 for each month remaining in that calendar year)
a $35.00 initiation fee (one time payment) and $5.00 for a key fob (refundable if
membership ends) Payment can be made by check payable to Liverpool Rod and Gun club
or by cash. Payments must be made in full.
5. First year members are probationary for the first 12 months. It is also required
that you make the first year work days if scheduled, or make other arrangements.
Club Highlights and Features:
1. Covered shooting benches.
2. 50 yard Pistol Range and 200 yard rifle range for paper targets. 50 yard shotgun
board for sighting. ( Sorry, no aerial shooting ) ( Spinners for .22 rim fire only
3. Clubhouse with restroom.
4. Plenty of parking, plowed during the winter.
5. Target frames available for shooting.
6. Helpful membership for all questions and support.
7. Yearly membership functions for fun and enjoyment