1. A prospective member must be 21 years of age and a current member of the National
rifle Assoc, proof required.
2. A prospective member must attend one (1) monthly club meeting that is held
the fourth Tuesday of each month (Except December,January and February). The meeting
is held at the clubhouse, 7902 Henry Clay Blvd., in the Town of Clay at 7:00 PM.
It is just North of the Wetzel Road intersection with Henry Clay Blvd. Meetings must
be completed in one calendar year. Please sign in at the beginning of each meeting
or talk to the secretary after the meeting, to be sure your attendance is recorded.
3.) The prospective member must attend a safety class after attending the monthly
meeting. This class is held at the club, the date and time will be coordinated by
the safety officers.
4.) The club members will review the prospective members application during the
third meeting and will vote on the application. If approved the new member will pay
a prorated monthly amount ($7.00 for each month remaining in that calendar year)
a $35.00 initiation fee (one time payment) and $5.00 for a key fob (refundable if
membership ends) Payment can be made by check payable to Liverpool Rod and Gun club
or cash in the exact amount. Payments must be made in full.
5. First year members are probationary for the first 12 months. It is also required
that you make the first year work days if scheduled, or make other arrangements.
Club Highlights and Features:
1. Covered shooting benches.
2. 50 yard Pistol Range and 200 yard rifle range for paper targets. 50 yard shotgun
board for sighting. ( Sorry, no aerial shooting ) ( Spinners for .22 rim fire only
3. Clubhouse with restroom.
4. Plenty of parking, plowed during the winter.
5. Target frames available for shooting.
6. Helpful membership for all questions and support.
7. Yearly membership functions for fun and enjoyment